Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thoughtful Thursday: Wondering Where on Earth I'm Going...

 
 click image for source

Hello friends,

Of course this has been on my mind, but have no idea where I'm going to be or what I'm going to be doing in the next 6 months of my life.  I'm currently still completing work for my portfolio and rallying everything up for graduation.  I would love to have a job set before I graduate, and the anticipation of getting there is killing me.

I always find it so fascinating the way people end up where they are, and how opportunity presents itself. It's usually very spontaneous, or it just falls in one's lap.  I love hearing these stories because they give me hope and trust that God will provide at the right time. 

I'm going wherever the wind may blow me and I'm working as hard as I can for the entire journey.
All of you happy artists out there, please do tell your story to me.  Lets continue inspiring one another by not only sharing pictures, favorite artists, and blogs, but through stories of life's little experiences.

To all of you out there reading this, share your story with me as I continue to share mine.

xoxo,

Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment