Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Creating Significance

I've been at my lake house for the past week. I always find beautiful little things that no one really pays attention to and decided to take some photos! I'm always inspired by the simple little things in nature. Enjoy!

The beautiful remnants of dandelions

A beautiful bud!

A Family of Daisies!


Neighboring Hydrangeas

White Oleanders

I found some wild strawberries under our stairway outside!

I love these. I'm not entirely sure what they are called, but I always find them in patches of weeds. I always ask my mom what these little purple flowers are, and she just calls it a weed with the rest of them, but I think they're beautiful. They are one fourth the size of my fingernail!


A cozy neighboring junction


No comments:

Post a Comment