Thursday, July 8, 2010

Sweet Tooth

I have a mad sweet tooth, and of course, I have found a few places that I couldn't resist to stop by any time I dare to walk near.

First, is Magnolia Bakery, which has cupcakes and other yummy sweet treats to die for! If you have a craving for something sweet, this is definitely a place to visit for a cupcake or two... or three.

Next is another bakery, Levain Bakery, known for their 6 oz. cookies.  A few of my dear friends work there, and it's so great to get free treats at the end of the day.  This bakery is also known for beating Bobby Flay's attempt to a "Throw Down".


And last but not least, one of my favorite places to go is the Chelsea Market. The market has tons of little shops to buy sweet treats and healthy treats as well.  Of course, right now, I have the sweet treats on my mind, and the one that stands out the most is the gelato that you can get there.  L'Arte del Gelato-- one word... YUM. 
                              

No comments:

Post a Comment