Monday, July 5, 2010

New Experiences, New Places, New York

I hope you all had a fabulous 4th!  As you know I am in New York interning for Martha Stewart Living for product design.  My first experiences in New York have been amazing. New York is such a great city, and there is always something to do.  I love exploring downtown to find fun shops and galleries.

This week I'll be posting some of my most memorable and favorite spots that I will definitely be making a second , third, and probably a fourth trip to.

So, for starters, I absolutely loved Purl Soho.  It's the sweetest little shop with beautiful yarns, fabrics, books, and crafting accessories. If you make a trip to New York and you're a sucker for textiles, please go here! It's a haven for the crafters such as ourselves. And if you already live in New York and haven't been, you'll definitely be making trips here all the time! You can also visit their blog, The Purl Bee.

No comments:

Post a Comment