Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Weekend!

Today is such a lovely day! My roomies come in tonight. Not more loneliness! I hope you all are doing well, and I wish you a wonderful weekend ahead. As you know, the blog, A Cup of Joe is a daily read for me, and I just can't get over all the happiness and love being shared there at the moment. Joanna recently got married and her friends and fellow bloggers have been giving her their "Secrets to a Happy Marriage". Grace Bonney of design*sponge was one of the first to share her secret. I urge you all to go over and read! Lots of lovely images are provided as well. So read, smile, use these secrets, and have a fabulous weekend!




To see the story of these images, simply click!

1 comment:

  1. So... this is SUCH a clever post & you have the most gorgeously brilliant site here. It's all perfect !

    I had to stop by to leave this comment for you – and to say hello of course ! Thank you for sharing it all and have a great Sunday....

    ReplyDelete