Thursday, August 13, 2009

Beach Bum Reads..

Hello again! It's great to be back, and now I'm trying to get back into my groove of blogging. My friends and I stopped at the grocery store, and I grabbed the latest Lucky magazine there to have something to look at on the beach. I'm so glad I did, because I found some great references to check out for fun and inspiration, and other information that's just plain good to know! Talk about getting "lucky" right? Anyways, I thought I'd share with you guys! Throughout the rest of the week, I'll be posting about the finds I found interesting in the issue while I was out soaking up the hot sun (almost too hot, my magazine fell apart..yikes! but no worries, it's still readable.) I'll post some photos of the lovely scenery too.

No comments:

Post a Comment