Saturday, August 1, 2009

Making Memories

Everyone who knows me well knows that I love paper. I have so many design paper pamphlets it's ridiculous. I'm running out of space for them! My favorite paper prints are the vintage prints. Lately every time one catches my eye, I look who it's put out by and I see the little "m" from the Making Memories collections. Today I came a cross a 6x6 paper kit that I had by their "Chloe's Closet" Collection and I even have a couple of their canvas tags hanging from the rear-view mirror of my car. One that reads "Serendipity" and the other, "Creative Work is Play". I've gotten so many compliments on them, so when I saw the paper kit today, I thought to myself, "Oh, my gosh, why haven't I made a post about this? Duh." So here it is, some lovely little picks from Making Memories. Their products are perfect for scrapbooking, cardmaking, and collaging, and they have a wide variety of collections to choose from. My favorites are the "Passport" and "Vintage Findings" collections. You can also check out their blog as well!

Really cute "Vintage Findings" kits to put together the perfect collage!
These are from the "Flower Patch" collection. (1) Double-sided (2) Die-cut



Adorable little canvas decoratives from the "Passport" collection


I LOVE the canvas tags. They are perfect for placing anywhere. You can be as creative as you want with these little lovelies. (1) Circular simple tags from the "Vintage Findings" collection (2) Travel tags from the "Passport" collection.

{click images to view larger}

No comments:

Post a Comment