Thursday, August 6, 2009

A Creative Mint

I found yet another lovely lovely blog today called A Creative Mint via Creature Comforts, at which she is guest blogging as well as decor8. The author of A Creative Mint is Leslie, who is using this blog to pour out her creativity and passion for design. Her little projects are wonderful for color inspiration, and her photography and collages are absolutely beautiful. I couldn't stop looking at it! I just can't get enough of the gorgeous color schemes, and the soft, calm sensation of the photos. Sooo divine! You can also find her photos on flickr. Please go feast your eyes!


1 comment:

  1. Love the colors! I finally got mine fixed, so now you should be able to see it. But now I feel that mine is very plain. Your blog is gorgeous and mine is just....... But anyway, could you show me how to get 3 columns and how to get those need things on the side? I mean, I am completely new to this. My blog needs some curb appeal.

    ReplyDelete