Friday, August 7, 2009

Beach Time! Have a wonderful weekend!

Hello lovelies! I would like to thank you all for your support! If you haven't visited in a while, now's the time to catch up! My blogging will be on hold until Wednesday because I am taking a vacation to the beach! Also, I still don't have my work posted because I'm having some technical difficulties with the web and posting. Again, I will have it up as soon as I'm able :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. See you Wednesday!


Photography by Lenaah. She's only 16 yrs. old! Isnt her photography beautiful and dreamy? Here are just a few that caught my eye. There's plenty more of this loveliness on Flickr!




1 comment:

  1. Aw your blog is so pretty!!!! So airy and serene... Hope you had a nice mini vacay at the beach :)

    ReplyDelete