Monday, August 24, 2009

What would YOUR Anthropologie Room look like?

Hey everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! The photoshoot went really well this weekend and I'm adding photos to Flickr as I type! When they are done, I'll be sure to post some. I want to go ahead and give you guys a heads up about what my posting is going to be like for the next two weeks....scattered. I have less than 10 days before I go back to good ole Savannah, and I'm in the process of getting things together and figuring out what I need to pack, so It's going to start getting hectic around here. Anyways, I had to get a dose of Anthropologie today online, and I love this room!! I'm actually going to Anthropologie tomorrow in Huntsville, so I'll let you know what catches my eye, because something always does!


{click images for pricing}
I love the juxtaposition of this room. The elegent flow of the bow tie bed versus the rustic features in the accessories reflects the differences between the hard and soft elements in the room, and I love how these elements marry perfectly. I added the curtains because I think they would be a nice touch in the back. What do you guys think? What would YOUR Anthropologie room look like? If you have absolutely nothing to do, it's fun to put together different pieces/images together to create and imagine what your own dream room would look like!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I love this post! I once said, after a particularly delightful trip to Anthropologie, that I would like to live inside an Anthropologie catalog, and I sort of meant it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It immediately made me think of this amazing tree bed:

    http://www.contemporary-home.co.uk/images/tree-bed.jpg

    ReplyDelete