Thursday, August 6, 2009

Work, Dreaming, and Strangers

Hi everyone! Sorry I've been a little slow on posting today. I have finished photographing all of my work, and I have been working out some kinks on how I'm going to display it nicely on the site. I'm hoping I can get it up by the end of this week before I leave for the beach so I can share with you guys and you can let me know what you think! If for some reason it doesn't happen and I have some sort of technical difficulty, I apologize! I will post it as soon as I am able.

The Drifter and the Gypsy
Aside from that, Today two lovely little blogs crossed my path! (Have I ever mentioned how wonderful twitter can be?) Let me share them with you! The first one is The Drifter and the Gypsy by Micaela. This blog is dreamy with great content, and provides wonderful inspiration with the loveliest images. There's a high possibility that it will be added to my extensive list of daily reads. Did I also mention I'm a bit of a dreamer myself? If you want to see more of her posts, she is guest blogging at The English Muse, which is another lovely blog I have become a frequent visitor of.
(photography via The Drifter and the Gypsy)


I Heart Strangers
The other blog I would like to share with you was actually found via The Drifter and the Gypsy. Thanks so much for sharing Micaela :) It's called I Heart Strangers. I thought this was such a beautiful idea, and it is so interesting to read! I Heart Strangers is a project by Joshua Langlais who loves to meet new people, and is sharing his new friends through his blog by photographing them and leaving a little snippet about their meeting. So interesting! On top of it all, his photography is beautiful. Wow, again, another added daily read. Blogging is getting the best of me. What will I do??? Oh yes, and he is starting a new project soon called I Heart the People I Know, so keep your eyes open!

Krisin, 27 yrs. old/ Denver, CO

Marcella, 43 yrs. old/ Denver, CO

andrew, 22 yrs. old/ Denver, CO

Mary, 57 yrs. old/ Denver, CO

No comments:

Post a Comment