Thursday, August 20, 2009

Muddy's Bake Shop

Today my family and I went to drop my little brother off for college. Oh how they grow so fast! While we were there, we stopped by a cupcake shop that a friend told us about to liven up our spirits. Muddy's Bake Shop (Memphis,TN) is the cutest shop ever, and their little treats are divine! Not only do they taste good, but they are also good for you in that the milk is hormone free, and the eggs are cage free. Can it get any better than that? Everyone there is so fun, and the owner, Kat, is such a joy to be around. You can definitely tell she loves what she does.

So sweet! There was a little party going on even when I walked in! I'm guessing they have them often. I want one!
They also sell these adorable little items!

To find out more about Muddy's you can visit their site. Click here to see more of their items.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! Thank you so much for the glowing praise and mad props! I'm so glad you had a good time during your visit to our bakery and I hope to see you again soon!
    Kat

    ReplyDelete